I can’t seem to get over the fact that it’s been two years since I been out of high school and now I’m an adult. Adulthood is not what it seemed when I was a child. It looked cooler from that time. My childhood just ended really fast like if I could go back and freeze time I would just to be in the moment.
Day 21 of my 31 day challenge complete.
I really don’t understand kids sometimes and wonder if I used to do the same when I was younger, but then again if I did I would remember …right? I have a good memory….sort of.
It was a regular day and I had just got finish getting “Lady” (nickname for the little girl I babysit) dressed and usually after I get her dressed I ask her what she want to today for a snack which is always the same thing, fruit loops, but not today she wanted eggs. Now, when she said she wanted eggs she told me that her mom knows how to make eggs, its like she was saying that only her mom knows how to make eggs, scrambled eggs, but little did she know that scrambled eggs are the easiest to make. So I told her that I knew how to make eggs and she kept going on about her mom that I just let her talk and let my work show for itself. Fast forward to after school, I made her some cheesy scrambled eggs because that’s what she wanted and she loved them, point for Shienna y’all. After she ate ,she put her dishes near the sink because she couldn’t reach inside the sink, then it happened she came back and sat in her designated chair for like five minutes then she got up and smelt it. I looked at her smelling the chair and I asked “what are you doing?” and for real I wasn’t ready for what she was about to tell me because this child is always doing the craziest things but she said “smelling my poots”. I didn’t know how to reply to what she just said so I was like “umm…why?” and she was like “I wanted to know what it smelt like”, lawwwwd why me. I literally just looked at her and went back to looking at the movie while she laughed at me because I made the most confused face ever. This is my life man… I just can’t.
You Know What Really Grinds My Gears…
– When I wash the dishes then a couple hours later it’s like I didn’t even wash anything. I hate that I not the only on in the house that eats, but I’m the only one who washes dishes.
-When I do a twist out on my hair and it comes out wrong. #naturalgirlproblems
-When I do crunches and I don’t have a perfect six pack.
– When I clean my room and then I forget where I put something so I have to destroy my room and find it ,then I forget what I’m looking for.
– There are part of my body that are expose by the sun that is darker than the rest of my body….why.
– When people give their unwanted opinions, just stop.
– Yesterday I could fit my clothes and today I can’t.
– That I can’t do a back flip.
– When you shave and hair just comes back, but the hair on your head your hair grow hella slow.
– When I go to the store to try on clothes and they never have my size or it makes me look weird (crying).
– After I eat food and I get tired but I have so much to do.
Day 23 of my 31 day challenge completed.