23. Have you ever met someone famous? No… And I’m okay with it.
24. Do you keep a diary or a journal? Yes
25. Do you prefer to use a pen or pencil? Pen
26. Do you like reading? What is the last book you read? I love to read. I’d rather read than watch TV TBH. Last thing I read was ” Shortie like Mine” by Ni-Ni Simone.
27. How do you show someone you love them? I will do anything, within reason, to make them feel wanted, I put their need before mines. I give 100℅ , I listen and I’m protective. I care.
28. Do you like ice in your drinks? Yes I do, but I like my drinks to be chilled without it.
29. What are you afraid of? If I told you , it wouldn’t be a secret. No I’m totally kidding. I’m afraid of any animal that could eat me lol but seriously who isn’t and if you say you don’t , your a liar ( Kevin Hart Voice).
30. What is your favorite scent? Japanese cherry blossom.
To be continued…. Last part tomorrow.
15. Who do you want to be closer to? I want to be closer to myself. I know that sounds werid but I feel like if you spend time getting to know yourself and having a relationship with yourself you’ll become a better you. I want to better myself in every way possible.
16. Do you miss someone at this moment? No not really.
17. Tell us about a early childhood memory. I don’t remember, if anything I try to forget about my childhood.
18. What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten? Olives …. I don’t like them. They r so weird looking too.
19. What can you see outside your bedroom window? Other houses and the road.
20. What are you most thankful for? I am thankful for my growth as a person. I mature with every experience I have.
21. Do you like spicy food? I LOVE spicy food!
22. Do you like your cereal soggy or crunchy? I like it in the middle of both actually.
To be continued…….
I used to think that any question could be answered no matter how “stupid” it may have sound, but I was so wrong about that. The reason I was wrong because I’ve been pretty good at answering question that have been thrown my way. You just have to meet the right person that just makes you think “what a stupid question”.
I had just gotten home from getting Lady from the bus stop and she was eating her afternoon snack. She was so particular about certain things so if there was any trash she would throw it away first and then proceed to eating. When she had gathered her trash I was getting the movie ready to watch and as she was walking about from throwing her trash away she was like “Shi Shi (pronounced as shy) why do you have a toaster in your kitchen?” and I answered “why not, where else would a toaster be?” she answered with her famous line of “I don’t know”. I had to think to myself for a moment because that question made me curious to what is going on in that brain of hers. Where else would a toaster go and I’m pretty sure she has one in her house too. The only time I would think you would have I toaster anywhere else is if you lived in like a small apartment or dorm and it was literally one room. Maybe she was just having a moment where she just couldn’t think of anything to say and she saw the toaster and went for it.