15. Who do you want to be closer to? I want to be closer to myself. I know that sounds werid but I feel like if you spend time getting to know yourself and having a relationship with yourself you’ll become a better you. I want to better myself in every way possible.
16. Do you miss someone at this moment? No not really.
17. Tell us about a early childhood memory. I don’t remember, if anything I try to forget about my childhood.
18. What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten? Olives …. I don’t like them. They r so weird looking too.
19. What can you see outside your bedroom window? Other houses and the road.
20. What are you most thankful for? I am thankful for my growth as a person. I mature with every experience I have.
21. Do you like spicy food? I LOVE spicy food!
22. Do you like your cereal soggy or crunchy? I like it in the middle of both actually.
To be continued…….
7. If you could be any mythical creature, what would you be? I think I would be a fire breathing Dragon. I’d want to be a red and black dragon.
8. Do you prefer reading paper or electronic books? I love paper books. It’s something about holding a book in your hand and the smell of them. I’m nerdy and I’m proud so… Yeah.
9. What is your favorite item of clothing? My cute long sleeve Aeropostale shirt. It’s navy blue with white letters and turquoise outline.
10. Do you like your name? Would you change it? I love my name because I’ve never met another person with my name, it’s unique. I wouldn’t change it.
11. Who is a mentor for you? No one.
12.Would you want to be famous? If so what for ? I’m a introvert so I like to keep to myself. I wouldn’t wanna be famous. Famous people be to much , I just can’t.
13. Are you a restless sleeper? If I have stuff on my mind , which is like 99% of the time, I am a restless sleeper. If I do fall asleep my dreams or whatever is of what’s on my mind which wakes me up and o just stay up on my phone.
14. Do you consider yourself a romantic? I am. It’s sad because we all know that what u see on TV is not what you get in real life. Sadly. You learn the hard way.
To be continued…..
- Do you prefer writing with black or blue pen?
I love writing in blue pen when I’m just writing random stuff but if I’m trying to be serious I write in black pen.
- Would you prefer to live in the country or the city?
I’m a city girl and will always be a city girl.
- If you could learn a new skill, what would it be?
I would love to learn how to play the piano.
- Do you drink your tea or coffee with sugar?
I don’t drink coffee but I do drink tea with sugar… Yas.
- What was your favorite book as a child?
I love Junie B. Jones books.
- Do you prefer baths or showers?
I love nice, hot, long baths.
To be continued….
Day 28 of my 31 day challenge complete.
Off the top of my head:
- A guy that is smart, but doesn’t think he knows everything.
- Also he has a sense of humor because 95% of the time I’m very silly and I like to have fun.
- Someone who can hold a conversation, I hate having one ended conversations. If I was to do that then I would talk to myself.
- He has to be somewhat adventurous. It always nice to try new things.
- His personality has to be one A1 sauce. A great personality makes you beautiful.
- Ambitious……Hardworking and just a down right great person.
Day 3 of my 31 day challenge complete.
Better late than never!
Now I wouldn’t call this “weird” but everyone has their own definition of what weird is so here I go:
– I read Drama High Books.
– I listen to my music and dance around my house….no shame at all.
– I play Mario Karts on Wii and Dance Central 1&3 on Xbox 360.
– Binge watch “scary” movies.
– Binge watch shows on Netflix (Being Mary Jane, Scandal, Boondocks, Courage the Cowardly Dog etc.).
– Play Cooking Dash and Covet Fashion on my iPad.
– Sleep Zzzzzzz……
– Think…Think and Think some more.
– Watch Make-up Tutorials and Hauls on YouTube.
– Clean and rearrange my room.
– Bake, I love to bake and eat a lot.
Day 1 of my 31 day challenge complete.
Yesterday I spent the day cleaning, cooking and doing my hair. I did something that I wouldn’t normally do. What I did was since it was a beautiful day out, instead of having the air on I opened my window and I went back and forth from my Spotify and Google Play Music and I was jamming with my window open without a care in the word. I didn’t care if my neighbors could hear my music I was just enjoying myself because I’m always so careful and I think too much about what people that , but yesterday I didn’t give two pieces if fried chicken. If I have to put up with the craziness that comes with my neighbors, they can listen to my not so loud but loud enough to get my Wednesday afternoon jam on (hair flip).