Now I wouldn’t call this “weird” but everyone has their own definition of what weird is so here I go:
– I read Drama High Books.
– I listen to my music and dance around my house….no shame at all.
– I play Mario Karts on Wii and Dance Central 1&3 on Xbox 360.
– Binge watch “scary” movies.
– Binge watch shows on Netflix (Being Mary Jane, Scandal, Boondocks, Courage the Cowardly Dog etc.).
– Play Cooking Dash and Covet Fashion on my iPad.
– Sleep Zzzzzzz……
– Think…Think and Think some more.
– Watch Make-up Tutorials and Hauls on YouTube.
– Clean and rearrange my room.
– Bake, I love to bake and eat a lot.
Day 1 of my 31 day challenge complete.
I may not be the best
Writer, but I’m working on it.
Speaker, I’m shy, but I’ll still continue to get my point across.
Non-procrastinator, it’s a day by day process.
Speller, but seriously who is?
Drawer, stick figures are my thing.
Singer, my voice is beautiful to me.
Person that can remember everything because I have a lot on my mind.
Only someone who can truly accept their flaws will be able to see the big picture. Just because you’re not the best at something doesn’t make you a failure….it makes you human.
You Know What Really Grinds My Gears…
– When I wash the dishes then a couple hours later it’s like I didn’t even wash anything. I hate that I not the only on in the house that eats, but I’m the only one who washes dishes.
-When I do a twist out on my hair and it comes out wrong. #naturalgirlproblems
-When I do crunches and I don’t have a perfect six pack.
– When I clean my room and then I forget where I put something so I have to destroy my room and find it ,then I forget what I’m looking for.
– There are part of my body that are expose by the sun that is darker than the rest of my body….why.
– When people give their unwanted opinions, just stop.
– Yesterday I could fit my clothes and today I can’t.
– That I can’t do a back flip.
– When you shave and hair just comes back, but the hair on your head your hair grow hella slow.
– When I go to the store to try on clothes and they never have my size or it makes me look weird (crying).
– After I eat food and I get tired but I have so much to do.
Day 23 of my 31 day challenge completed.
Flaws & All
Procrastination is like the worst habit I have. I have the “oh I’ll do it tomorrow” kind of attitude. It’s a shame though because it’s like I never get anything done, but then I do get thing done if that makes any sense.
Keeping up with people. This is kind of a two way type of thing because I’m the type of person that if I don’t have nothing to say then I won’t. I would check up on you, but I’m not going to be the only one to put in the effort because then I’ll stop.
Day 19 of my 31 day challenge complete.
My favorite quote:
If you watch Game of Thrones there is a man named Tyrion Lannister and he once said “Once you accept your flaws they can’t be used against you”. This quote right here is so true because people have tried me time and time again. They would tell me what I lack, what I need to be doing and what I’m not doing. I have accepted my flaws but at the same time I don’t let people dictate my life, for a long time people would do that but the devil is a liar and it’s not going to happen no more that’s for sure. Everyone had flaws, you know stuff they lack and we all need to work on ourselves, but we don’t need people putting their two cents in stuff. It’s like you do you and I’m going to do me okay boo okay.
Day 13 of my 31 day challenge complete