- Do you prefer writing with black or blue pen?
I love writing in blue pen when I’m just writing random stuff but if I’m trying to be serious I write in black pen.
- Would you prefer to live in the country or the city?
I’m a city girl and will always be a city girl.
- If you could learn a new skill, what would it be?
I would love to learn how to play the piano.
- Do you drink your tea or coffee with sugar?
I don’t drink coffee but I do drink tea with sugar… Yas.
- What was your favorite book as a child?
I love Junie B. Jones books.
- Do you prefer baths or showers?
I love nice, hot, long baths.
To be continued….
- I rather read books than watch TV.
- It has been 5 months since I put heat in my hair. I love embracing my natural hair.
- I have 4 brothers and 3 sister. I am the third oldest.
- Music is my life and I seriously can’t go a day without listening to my iPod.
- I was born in Washington D.C.
- I’ve moved eight times, at least that’s what I remember.
- I’ve never been on a date, but I had “boyfriends”.
- I used to love the color pink when I was in elementary school to the point that everything had to be pink or have pink in it or I wouldn’t wear it. Now I’m not a big fan of the color.
- I love to be outside. It helps me think.
- My favorite season is winter, even though I was born in the spring.
- I just started embracing my girly side. Growing up I was more of a “tomboy”. Now I’m a mixture of both.
- I watch make-up tutorials on YouTube but I haven’t tried anything yet because I haven’t bought any make up.
- I stay switching between my Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter and Pinterest apps. I don’t have a problem though. I can’t stop whenever I want lol.
- I love Carmex Cherry and Strawberry lip balm so much that I will try to get everything I can out of it before throwing it away. It’s kind of like when you have a little bit of tooth paste left and you stay squeezing it out because the struggle is real.
- I babysit a 6 year old little girl. I started babysitting her when she was 5. She is a handful. I knew that before accepting the job that kids are a lot of work but no one warned me about this one.
- I keep a small circle of friends. All the school that I’ve been making friends wasn’t hard, “friends” came and went as the school year progressed. The one thing you learn is that having a huge group of friend don’t always work out. Since 8th grade to graduating from high school to the present day I’ve had the same best friend and even though she moved away when we was in 9th grade we had still manage to keep in touch with each other. She actually the longest best friend relationship that I can remember. I love my best friend, she more like a sister to me.
- I’ve been obsessed with Zumba for 5 years now and I hope to become a Zumba instructor in the near future.
- My bedroom is the passport theme from Bed, Bath and Beyond. I like how the duvet is reversible. I’m not sure if all their comforters come like that but went I saw this one when I was online shopping I just had to get it.
- My favorite brands of shoes are Nike, Jordan and Adidas. I am a beginner sneaker head. I have 2 pairs of Jordan’s, 2 pairs of Nike and a pair of Adidas. I know that a lot of people would put my shoes “collection” to shame.
- I just learned how to properly braid my hair. I still kind of suck at parting my hair but that’s only because I can see the back of my head. I’m going to master that though it’s on my bucket list.
Day 2 out of 31 of my 31 day blog challenge completed