31. Do you address older people by their first or last name? By their last unless they tell me otherwise.
32. If money was not a factor, how would you spend your life? I would travel. I don’t like being in the same place ( I moved around a lot when I was a kid) I wanna be adventurous. Passport would be full of places. Turn up!!!!
33. Do you prefer to swim in a pond or an ocean? Neither.
34. What would you do if you found $50 on the ground? I’d put it in my rainy day fund ( what don’t look at me like you wouldn’t do the same).
35. Have you even seen a shooting star? Did u make a wish? No I have not seen a shoot star, so I’ve never made a wish.
36. What is one thing you would want to teach your children? Trust nobody … Nobody! I had to learn that the hard way. You gotta be for yourself.
37. If you had a tattoo, what would it be and where would you get it? I’d get a rose inside a heart. It would be the side of a kiwi and I’d get it on my lower back on my right hand side.
38. What can you hear right now? Cars driving on the road ( I have my window open).
39. Where do you feel the safest? My thoughts.
40. What is one thing you would like to overcome/ conquer? Thinking that I need to be doing what everyone tells me I should. I feel like a people pleaser and I’m just trying no to care what they think.
41. If you could travel back to any era , which would you choose? The civilization of Egypt in 3000 BC. I love the Egyptian fashion.
42. What is your favorite season? Why? Spring because my birthday is in May , Whoop whoop!
43. How would spend your ideal day? With a clear head. No decisions being made just absolute silence….no thoughts at all.
44. Describe yourself in one word. Independent.
45. What do you regret the most? Nothing everything is a lesson. Take it or leave it.
I am Done. Woohoo! This was fun.