Weird Quirks of Mine:
– I can’t go to sleep knowing that there are dishing in the sink, I have to get up and wash them.
– I can’t deal with people who chew with their mouth open…… please just stop its annoying and I can feel it in my teeth.
– I can’t sleep without my long pillow at the end bed on my feet. I don’t know why I just can’t.
– I have to put a mini towel on the floor so that when I get out the shower I have something to put my feet on because I don’t trust rugs since they night have hair or other stuff on them.
– I don’t like the dish washer because I feel like it doesn’t get the job done so if I get a dish out the dishwasher I have to rinse it off and rewash it.
Day 31 of my 31 day challenge complete! Yaya!
Favorite Comfort Food
Oh man… I have a lot of comfort foods, but here is a few. I like for my comfort foods to be warm. I love Mac N Cheese, Turkey Sausage, Mashed Potatoes and gravy. Then after I eat this I literally need a nap.
Day 30 of my 31 day challenge complete.
1. Learn how to do a backflip.
2. Take a singing class.
3. Take a cooking class.
4. Test drive fast cars.
5. Write a book or two.
6. Go on a shopping spree.
7. Go To Miami, Florida.
8. Go on a hike.
9. Learn how to do my eyebrows so they can be on point at all times.
10. Finish The Drama High Series By L. Divine
Day 29 of my 31 day challenge complete.
Last Time I Cried:
Sunday March 27, 2016 was the last time I cried. I remember I was making a sandwich and I just started crying because I just felt overwhelmed, life isn’t going the way I thought it would be going right now and I know that its gonna get better , but at that moment I just need to let it out. I let the opinions of what other think I should be doing and what I shouldn’t be doing right now in my life. The sad part was that I couldn’t talk to anyone in my five or so minute of my crying episode because it seemed like it was everyone making me feel like this overwhelming-ness and foreal I knew they wouldn’t understand. I just feel like crying is a needed thing. When you cry you just feel better … well I know I do.
Day 28 of my 31 day challenge complete.
Something that makes me feel better, always:
When I listen to to music I tend to feel like I’m in my own world and it doesn’t matter what happen a few minutes prior to me putting in my headphones because once the headphones goes on all my troubles just float away and I can think clearly. I start thinking about how I can improve myself and that whatever mad me angry or depressed that I can get over it because I have my mind on something else. Music has always set the mood for me. It always tells the story that I without me saying a word. I just listen and breathe.
Day 27 of my 31 day challenge complete.
Top five favorite blogs:
I don’t really have a favorite blogs right now, but I do have blog topics that I’m always looking at like I love natural hair blogs because I’ve been natural for six and a half months now and I love seeing people’s hair process , styles and what they uses in their hair. I love fashion blogs since I’m trying to figure out what I like so I just look and pick and choose. Make up blogs interest me too because I’m a beginner make up person and I need all the help I can get. My last topic I really like is story times and like rants because some of the stories I can relate to.
Day 26 of my 31 day challenge complete.
- I love my nose its kind of small but I have a big head (my dad always tells me that I have a big head). I think it fits perfectly on my face.
- My eyebrows are nice and full ,but they are not on point at the moment.
- I got these big full lips and I feel they are a mixture of my mom and dads lips ( they can’t deny that I’m their child lol ).
Day 25 of my 31 day challenge complete.