You Know What Really Grinds My Gears…
– When I wash the dishes then a couple hours later it’s like I didn’t even wash anything. I hate that I not the only on in the house that eats, but I’m the only one who washes dishes.
-When I do a twist out on my hair and it comes out wrong. #naturalgirlproblems
-When I do crunches and I don’t have a perfect six pack.
– When I clean my room and then I forget where I put something so I have to destroy my room and find it ,then I forget what I’m looking for.
– There are part of my body that are expose by the sun that is darker than the rest of my body….why.
– When people give their unwanted opinions, just stop.
– Yesterday I could fit my clothes and today I can’t.
– That I can’t do a back flip.
– When you shave and hair just comes back, but the hair on your head your hair grow hella slow.
– When I go to the store to try on clothes and they never have my size or it makes me look weird (crying).
– After I eat food and I get tired but I have so much to do.
Day 23 of my 31 day challenge completed.